The role of the Employee Engagement and Well-Being Champion is to ignite and inspire engagement through well-being with coworkers and leaders through available Learning Organization opportunities.
- Improve employees' understanding and recognition of the County's commitment to engagement and well-being.
- Promote aspects of worksite culture that contribute to and facilitate healthy behaviors of individuals and groups of employees.
- Activate employee engagement and healthy behaviors among employees.
- Complete your workplace assessment tool
- Formulate well-being work plan specific to your department:
- Tie into department survey action plan, Measures of Success and/or Engagement Team
- Determine how best to integrate countywide offerings into your workplace
- Identify outgoing communications frequency and methods utilizing the EWD templates
- Drive participation in the annual engagement and well-being survey:
- Conduct outreach activity(ies) at your workplace
- Coordinate messaging with department Engagement Team
- Collaborate and communicate frequently with your EW Coordinator
- Promote and participate in county-sanctioned Well-Being activities plus other LO offerings
- Recognize worksite efforts to create a healthy workplace
- Utilize the Champion Intranet site to share successes and opportunities
- Possess a working knowledge of the Organizational Health and Well-Being Policy
- Attend EEWBCN meetings regularly, integrate meeting content and provide feedback
- Organize at least one department well-being activity semi-annually (optional)
Committment as a Champion:
We ask that you commit 12 months to your role as an Employee Engagement and Well-Being Champion with the option for renewal.
Please submit your application below.